- See Purchase Options
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 4 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Participants completing the Instructor Led Carestation 600 Series Full Service Training class will gain a comprehensive understanding of the mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components in this anesthesia delivery system as well as all required service procedures. The Carestation 600 Series Technical Class provides students with an understanding of Operation and Configuration of the anesthesia machine. Hands-on labs are designed to reinforce skills required to remove and replace components, complete Planned Maintenance inspections, and perform calibrations.
Upon successful completion of this training program and in compliance with applicable documentation, the service professional should be able to:
- Operate and Configure the Carestation 600 Series anesthesia system.
- Demonstrate ability to locate, identify and review the functions of the Anesthesia Machine Sub-systems through hands-on labs.
- Perform calibrations and adjustments according to the technical reference manual.
- Perform all planned maintenance procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment problems.
Carestation 600 Series (620, 650, 650C)
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
Tuition and Lodging: $11,725
Tuition, Lodging and Airfare: $12,620
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Feb 11 2019||Thu, Feb 21 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|