CARESCAPE Monitor B450
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 4 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The CARESCAPE Monitor B450 is a multi-parameter patient monitor intended for use in multiple areas and intrahospital transport within a professional healthcare facility. The CARESCAPE Monitor B450 Technical Service Training course is intended to provide complete service training for the CARESCAPE B450 Monitor without relying on previous product knowledge of the B850 and B650 monitors as reference. This will include patient data acquisition modules compatible with the CARESCAPE B450 Monitoring system.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of CARESCAPE Monitor B450 system
- Apply safe work practices in the service environment for the Monitoring Solutions being serviced
- Execute install, service, maintenance, and checkout of unit
- Interpret diagnostics and troubleshooting information of the B450
- Locate FRUs, perform disassembly and reassembly procedures that aid repair
- Complete a software download
- biomedical equipment technicians
- biomedical and clinical engineers
Tuition Only 2020786-339 $5,990
Tuition/Lodging 2020786-340 $6,730.00
Tuition/Lodging/Airfare 2020786-341 $7,655.00
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
*Please note that the course length is changing from four days to five days in 2019.