Network Infrastructure and Protocols Training
Networked healthcare today demands a deeper understanding of information technology and how it impacts the healthcare delivery process.
GE Healthcare created a curriculum dedicated solely to Network Infrastructure and Protocols Training focused on the knowledge you need to manage and succeed in this rapidly changing environment, regardless of equipment choices, or IT skill level. As a leading training provider, we offer a comprehensive curriculum in a dynamic, hands on environment.
Login now and take the Digital Technology Skills Assessment to determine which courses are right for you.
Note: Onsite training is now available.
HCIT Training Registration Policies
Note: All training must be completed within 18 months of purchase.
- Each course page has a "Schedule/Registration" tab. Click on the "Schedule/Registration" tab to see available course dates and locations.
- Find the desired date/location, and click on "Register Now".
- Complete all information on the registration form.
Note: (Asterisks indicate required fields).
- Click on the link for the Non-Disclosure Agreement & Employment Verification Form.
Complete the form, sign it, and then fax to 262-546-0997
(Note: If you are paying by a billable PO, fax a copy of the PO to 262-546-0997).
- Print the registration form for your records.
- Click the Submit button to send your registration form to our Training Coordinator. A GE Training Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to finalize the registration process.
- Class start and end times vary. Please refer to email enrollment notification.
- Participants are required to arrive on time for class.
- A "no show" is not eligible for reimbursement.
- In order to receive certificate of completion for a course:Participants must attend the class in its entirety; missing a day will disqualify you from receiving full credit.
Participants must pass the assessment administered at the end of the course
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone: email@example.com or by contacting 888-799-9921.
- For cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made 7-15 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of course tuition. For cancellations made 1-6 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of course tuition.
- For no-shows (i.e, registered students who do not attend the class but do not cancel in advance of the class start date), there is a no-show fee of full course tuition.
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class for any reason and at any time. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes.
- GE reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.
- Classes with low enrollment 15 business days prior to the scheduled date will be cancelled.
- When GE cancels a class, tuition will be refunded in full, or may be applied to the cost of another class scheduled to take place within 12 months of the original class.
For questions call: 1-888-799-9921 or Email: EdServices@ge.com
Note: GE's health and safety policy requires students to wear closed toed shoes while attending training. Steel-toed shoes are preferred, but steel toe shoe covers are available in the classroom. Sandals are not allowed in the training area.