Dose Education Library
Radiation Safety & Dose Management Foundational and Advanced Online Courses.
GE Healthcare is committed to helping you build a solid understanding of the benefits and risks of radiation dose which can help improve the quality of care for your patients.
With courses ranging from foundational to advanced, you can create a customized learning path to suit your needs. The Dose Education Library helps to support best practices while helping to address regulatory requirements for education.
What is Dose and How is it Measured?
- Driving Excellence in Healthcare with Change Acceleration Process
- Foundations of Radiologic Science
- Radiation Dose Basics
- Radiation Dose - Science and Procedure
- Scanner Architecture
- X-Rays: Production and Biologic Effects
Basics for Reducing Dose
- CT in Pregnancy - Radiation and Risks
- Dose Reduction Techniques for Cardiac CT
- Fluoroscopy: Physical Principles and Strategies for Managing Radiation Dose
- Pediatric CT
- Radiation Dose in Mammography and Digital Radiography
- Reducing Radiation Risk in CT Scans for Children
- Techniques for Reducing CT Radiation Dose
Scanner Principles for Radiation Safety and Dose Management
- Basic Statistics and Radiation Dose in PET
- CT Imaging: Physical Principles and Radiation Dose Considerations
- CT Radiation Dose - Current Issues and New Techniques
- Evaluation of Radiation Dose in CT: AAPM TG 111
- Fundamentals of CT and Radiation Dose
- Neuroimaging Considerations
- Radiation Protection and Safety
- Radiation Safety and Applications
- Radiation Safety for Radiographers and Surgery Staff
- Radiation Safety in PET/CT and SPECT/CT
Image Gently Courses
- Image Gently: The Alliance for Radiation Safety in Pediatric Imaging
- Keeping Pediatric Patients Safe
- Keeping Pediatric Patients Safe - Radiation Management
- New Practices and Novel Reconstruction Techniques
Image Wisely Courses
- Image Wisely - Radiation Safety in Adult Medical Imaging
- Image Wisely Part 1 - Understanding the Risk
- Image Wisely Part 2 - Medical Imaging Exposure
Dose Reduction in CT
Advanced Radiation Safety Courses
- Clinical Studies to Compare Radiation Risk and Medical Benefits
- CT Protocol Management and Review
- Diagnostic Reference Levels and Achievable Radiation Doses in Medical Imaging
- DoseSense - Just What You Need for Interventional Fluoroscopy
- Factors Affecting Image Quality & Radiation Dose in MDCT
- Image Quality in Medical Imaging Part 1
- Image Quality in Medical Imaging Part 2
- Radiation Safety in Diagnostic Imaging International Guidance
- Radiation Safety Information for the Referring Physician
Contact us today to find out more details on how you can get started with this exciting educational opportunity.
For more information on the Dose Education Library email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not sure your facility has a Dose Education Library subscription?
- Would you like information on how to become a subscriber?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Welcome to the Healthcare Learning System (HLS), GE's Education web portal to gain the knowledge and skills to optimize equipment usage, clinical practice and patient care. The HLS allows you to:
- View class calendars and request registrations
- View online courses
- Complete course exams
- Apply for CE credit (where applicable)
- Print completion certificates (CE certificates where applicable)
Please note: you must have a valid Registration Code for your site to access the HLS. For more information, contact your site's education coordinator.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dose Education LibraryDownload