Ultrasound Proficient Part Two
COURSE LENGTH4.5 Days
Course Part NumberR0382PG
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
Ultrasound Proficient - Part Two is an intensive hands-on class focused on performing periodic maintenance and common corrective maintenance tasks on GE Ultrasound systems. Modality-wide service skills are practiced and applied during labs and activities using multiple systems, with a performance-based assessment included in this course.
OverviewAt the end of this course, the service professional will be able to:
- Identify proper probe per application and operate ultrasound systems/probes
- Setup equipment and peripherals including performing basic system setup, scan and image/data manipulation and storage with a standard ultrasound system
- Perform all periodic maintenance (PM)
- Perform diagnostics/functional tests
- Gather logs and problem image capture for analysis
- Address routine corrective maintenance (CM)
- Remove and replace components related to PM and routine CM
- Software loading/ reloading
- Perform tasks per safety regulations and standards on a standard ultrasound system
- Troubleshoot common problems for standard ultrasound systems
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Pricing OptionsTution: $8,625
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.