Ultrasound Proficient Part One
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 12 Hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Ultrasound Proficient Part One focuses on the knowledge and theory of women’s health, cardiovascular and radiology ultrasound as well as developing an understanding of ultrasound system operation, periodic maintenance, and corrective maintenance. This content can be delivered either as a distance learning or in-person training, both of which are instructor-led. The course is designed to enable the hands-on training in Part Two of the class. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course. The exam must be passed prior to attending Part Two.
At the end of this course, the service professional will be able to:
- Explain basic scan characteristics and processes of image manipulation for standard ultrasound systems
- Identify processes and tools required to troubleshoot common problems for standard ultrasound systems
- Identify standard and specialized ultrasound characteristics and differences
- Prepare for set up, configure the system, and connect to the network
- Identify data and image management
- Identify method to start system, locate/create a patient, image, and cine; to adjust system parameters to manipulate image resolution, and change probes; and to save and print an Image, and run a report
- Describe means to confirm the error and assess the issue
- Identify means/procedures/considerations when replacing parts, loading software and performing functional checks
Prior to attending the Ultrasound Proficient Part One course, there are modality and networking prerequisites. The course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites.
Ultrasound Proficient Service Training Fundamentals (Web) - $1,650
GE Essentials of Healthcare IT or equivalent - $4,354.82
Explore! Connectivity Basics for Ultrasound (Web) orHealthcare Systems IT (Web) - $1,150 for more information contact us
Essentials of DICOM
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
Click on the column headings to sort the information in the table.