Ultrasound Cardiovascular Advanced Service Training Part Two
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The course is designed in two complimentary parts. Part 1 (DL) will introduce the students to the Advanced competencies applied in Part 2 (ILT). Part 2 (ILT) will focus on the application of the advanced competencies across multiple VIVID platforms.
At the end of this course, the service personnel should be able to do the following:
- Explain the common clinical procedures performed in cardiovascular ultrasound and how these procedures interface with VIVID systems.
- Explain the various ways VIVID systems can interface with a hospital network and configure a VIVID system to connect with network devices.
- Apply knowledge of network and connectivity configurations for a given VIVID system by identifying the cause of a communication issue and making the correct modifications to resolve the issue.
- Explain the privacy and security features found on VIVID systems and demonstrate ability to set up/configure privacy and security features as determined by the customer.
- Apply knowledge of hardware components for a given VIVID system by identifying the component responsible for a given issue and making the correct modifications/repairs to resolve the issue.
- Locate upgrade/NPI documentation and explain the benefits/necessities of upgrading a VIVID system.
Biomedical equipment technicians
Biomedical and clinical engineers
Ultrasound General Imaging Advanced Service Training Part One – R0387PG- $1,725
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Feb 10 2020||Fri, Feb 14 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Mar 09 2020||Fri, Mar 13 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Apr 27 2020||Fri, May 1 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 15 2020||Fri, Jun 19 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|