Ultrasound Cardiovascular Advanced Service Training Part One
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The course is designed in two complimentary parts. Part 1 (DL) will introduce the students to the Advanced competencies applied in Part 2 (ILT). Part 2 (ILT) will focus on the application of the advanced competencies across multiple VIVID platforms.
At the end of this course, the service personnel should be able to do the following:
- Explain the common clinical procedures performed in cardiovascular ultrasound and how these procedures interface with VIVID systems.
- Explain the various ways VIVID systems can interface with a hospital network and configure a VIVID system to connect with network devices.
- Apply knowledge of network and connectivity configurations for a given VIVID system by identifying the cause of a communication issue and making the correct modifications to resolve the issue.
- Explain the privacy and security features found on VIVID systems and demonstrate ability to set up/configure privacy and security features as determined by the customer.
- Apply knowledge of hardware components for a given VIVID system by identifying the component responsible for a given issue and making the correct modifications/repairs to resolve the issue.
- Locate upgrade/NPI documentation and explain the benefits/necessities of upgrading a VIVID system.
Biomedical equipment technicians
Biomedical and clinical engineers
Ultrasound Proficient Part 1 – R0381PG - $2,590
Ultrasound Proficient Part 2 – R0382PG- $8,625
Or other GE Ultrasound Training