Senographe Pristina Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on the GE Senographe Pristina system. It is an integrated training program that includes online training before attending the instructor-led training session. Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Perform electrical install of Senographe Pristina 2D system
- Perform install of Senographe Pristina 3D option
- Perform planned maintenance on the Senographe Pristina system
- Perform corrective maintenance on the Seno Pristina system
Biomedical and Clinical Engineers
Required prerequisite training below:
Included with course cost:
- Mammo Fundamentals CBT
- R0211RY - DGS Fundamentals (web) - $950
- R0211RY - DGS Fundamentals course - $7,490
Tuition Only: $13,285
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Jan 13 2020||Mon, Jan 20 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Mar 02 2020||Mon, Mar 09 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Mar 16 2020||Mon, Mar 23 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|