Proteus XR/f Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Proteus XR/f x-ray systems. During this 5-day course knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during hands-on lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course. This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE x-ray digital radiography systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a designated GE training facility with an Instructor.
Course length: 5 Days
Course ID: R0215RY
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Operate the Proteus XR/f system using the correct service documentation
- Describe the theory of operation of a Proteus XR/f system
- Configure and calibrate a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation.
- Perform x-ray beam alignment on a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
- Troubleshoot a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
- Repair / replace select components on a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
- Perform planned maintenance on Proteus XR/f systems using service documentation
- Describe the overall installation process for a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
Biomedical Engineers and Technical Professionals
Tuition Only: $10,285
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Wait List Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, May 4 2020||Fri, May 8 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 8 2020||Fri, Jun 12 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|