Proteus XR/f Service Training
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Proteus XR/f x-ray systems. During this 5-day course knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during hands-on lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course. This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE x-ray digital radiography systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a designated GE training facility with an Instructor.
Course length: 5 Days
Course ID: R0215RY
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Operate the Proteus XR/f system using the correct service documentation
- Describe the theory of operation of a Proteus XR/f system
- Configure and calibrate a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation.
- Perform x-ray beam alignment on a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
- Troubleshoot a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
- Repair / replace select components on a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
- Perform planned maintenance on Proteus XR/f systems using service documentation
- Describe the overall installation process for a Proteus XR/f system using service documentation
Biomedical Engineers and Technical Professionals
Tuition Only: $10,285
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.There are no classes currently scheduled for this course.