Proficient Discovery RF180 Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks and also abilities to operate, calibrate troubleshoot, repair and maintain the GE discovery RF 180 systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training session(s). Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
Biomedical equipment technicians
Biomedical and Clinical Engineers
- Identify the features, functionality, and major components of the system.
- Operate the system and explain how the customer uses it for specific applications.
- Perform configuration and calibration procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair the system.
- Load software on all sub-systems.
- Evaluate the Image following the Image Quality procedure
- Perform PM inspections
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE Discovery RF 180 systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a designated GE training facility with Instructor. In order to receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
DGS Fundamentals web - R0211RY - $950
DGS Fundamentals 1 week course - R0212RY – $7,490
Collimator web (N/C – included as part of course tuition)
Purchase OptionsTuition: $19,465
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waukesha, WI||Waiting List|