Precision 500D Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the skills needed to operate, calibrate, troubleshoot and support the Precision 500D.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Operate the Precision 500D
- Locate assemblies and sub-assemblies on the Precision 500D
- Identify system communication and power distribution routes
- Configure the options, user preferences and network parameters on the Precision 500D
- Calibrate the Precision 500D
- Backup and restore configuration and calibration data
- Perform a load from cold
- Evaluate image quality
- Access and interpret error logs in troubleshooting situations
- Identify the field replaceable unit (FRU) level
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.X-RAY Basic Service (Class/Lab) R0182RY
X-ray Basic Service (Web) R0181RY
Precision 500D Theory (Web) R0137RY
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Dec 16 2019||Fri, Dec 20 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Feb 17 2020||Fri, Feb 21 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|