PET Trace Cyclotron Service (Class/Lab)
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Content addresses technical service issues for the PETTrace cyclotron system. Students should expect to learn and perform hands-on maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to a FRU level.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service
- Understand how to work safely in the PetTrace environment
- Understand system and subsystem theory
- Perform basic planned maintenance procedures
- Perform system alignments and calibrations, including beam tuning
- Isolate system faults to the FRU level using system diagnostics
Target Audience Biomedical and technical professionals