PET Discovery STE
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Discovery STE course consists of a one week in-residence class with labs. It is intended for Engineers who are servicing a Discovery ST system manufactured after 2005. It will equip the Engineer with over-all system and PET subsystem theory and hands-on lab activities to address technical service issues for the Discovery ST/STE/VCT/RX systems. Engineers will also need to take the appropriate CT course(s).
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand theory of operation at the subsystem level
- Work safely in the Discovery STE/VCT/RX environment 100% of the time
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service
- Identify the installation steps required for system installation, including seismic install requirments
- Identify replaceable parts, and replacement procedures
- Perform planned maintenance procedures
- Troubleshoot the system to the FRU level
- Correctly identify and operate specific subsystems
- Perform system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Troubleshoot image quality issues
- Perform system alignments, tuning and calibrations
- Load software (LFC) during install or troubleshooting
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
PET Basic Service(Class/Lab) R0313PT
LightSpeed Pro Series (Class/Lab) R0026CT
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|