Optima NM/CT 640 Full Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Optima NM/CT 640 (O640) is a combination of a modified Discovery NM 630 (D630) NM gantry, a 4 slice CT scanner and the Discovery NM/CT 670(D670) imaging table. The O640 system is intended for general nuclear medicine imaging procedures for detection of radioisotope tracer uptake in the patient body. It includes a general purpose nuclear medicine (NM) system using a variety of scanning modes supported by various acquisition types, and a CT component that is intended specifically for enabling attenuation correction and anatomical localization on SPECT studies.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Identify key system components and component positions.
- Perform key system measurements, calibrations, configurations, adjustments and quality control.
- Perform key planned maintenance and other adjustments to keep the system performing within specified limits.
- Identify system errors using standard and advanced service documentation, tools, and diagnostics.
- Use functional checks and performance tests to ensure proper operation.
- \Identify the appropriate tools, test equipment, calibration and safety procedures for product installation.
Biomedical and technical professionals.
Xeleris Service (Web) R0183NM $2,590
NM Nuclear Basic Service R0184NM $6,615
Troubleshooting Basics (Web) R0901CM $545
CT Basics for the NM Engineer (Web) R0194NM $1,625
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Aug 12 2019||Fri, Aug 16 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Sep 9 2019||Fri, Sep 13 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|