Optima CT520 Service Differences Training (Web)
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 2 Hours
- DELIVERY METHOD:
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
CT Optima CT520 Service Differences Training is a web-based training course. This course is an upgrade CBT intended for Engineers who are LightSpeed or BrightSpeed Full Service qualified and covers what is different in hardware and software for the Optima CT520 system compared to the LightSpeed and BrightSpeed systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Recall the 3 configurations of the Optima CT520.
- Identify all major sub systems.
- Describe the function of all subsystems and components which are a FRU.
- Explain the PDU in the gantry layout and function.
- Define the function and control of each major part in the table and gantry.
- Install the UPS and review how it prevents a console crash.
- Use the CT Application to scan phantoms and display images. No change from LightSpeed / BrightSpeed.
- Use the Service desktop to configure and troubleshoot the system.
Biomedical and technical professionals
LightSpeed Pro (HP60, Pro16, RT, BrightSpeed)
Note: All training must be completed within 24 months of purchase.
- Each course page has a "Schedule/Registration" tab. Click on the "Schedule/Registration" tab to see available course dates and locations.
- Find the desired date/location, and click on "Register Now".
- Complete all information on the registration form.
(Note: Asterisks indicate required fields).
- Click on the link for the Technical - Application for Advanced Service Training Form. Following the instructions on the form, complete and sign the form, and fax or e-mail to the Registrar. This will begin the eligibility confirmation and purchase
(Note: If you are paying by a billable PO, fax a copy of the PO to 262-574-8627).
- Print the registration form for your records.
- Click the Submit button to send your registration form to our Training Coordinator. A GE Training Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to finalize the registration process.
- After your approved application form is received, the Registrar will contact the student to confirm dates, prerequisites and housing details (if In-Resident).
- After attendance and payment details are confirmed, a formal confirmation letter will be sent.
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 888-799-9921.
- For cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made 7-15 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of course tuition. For cancellations made 1-6 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of course tuition.
- For no-shows (i.e, registered students who do not attend the class but do not cancel in advance of the class start date), there is a no-show fee of full course tuition.
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class for any reason and at any time. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes.