Nuclear Ventri Full Service
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
On successful completion of Ventri training, the student should be able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair the Ventri Nuclear Cardiology Imaging System. This course will equip the student with the skills necessary to provide comprehensive service, requiring support for only unique problems or special applications.
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service.
- Work safely in the Ventri environment.
- Identify FRU part numbers, and replace common FRUs.
- Identify the installation steps and resources required for system installation.
- Perform system Installation or room move.
- Perform system quality assurance checks and performance verification.
- Troubleshoot image quality issues.
- Perform system alignments, tuning and calibrations.
- Isolate system faults to the FRU level using system diagnostics.
- Perform planned maintenance procedures.
- Load software (LFC) during install or troubleshooting.
Biomedical and technical professionals
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|