NM Infinia Advanced Service Training (Class/Lab)
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
After completion of this course, the engineer should be able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, & repair the Infinia II Nuclear Imaging System & Hawkeye 4 Option. This level of training will provide the customer with a Biomed Engineer that is capable of providing comprehensive service, requiring support for only unique problems or special applications.
Upon completion, the participant should be able to:
• Demonstrate safe work practices
• Locate and identify Gantry AND Table components
• Perform key system measurements, calibrations, configurations, adjustments and quality control to keep system performing within specified limits
• Identify system errors using standard and advanced service documentation and system diagnostics tools
• Use functional checks and performance tests to ensure proper system operation
• Identify appropriate tools, equipment, calibrations and safety procedures for product installation
• Locate and properly operate all emergency stops
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE NM Infinia with Hawkeye systems.
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Tue, Aug 20 2019||Thu, Aug 29 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Tue, Nov 12 2019||Thu, Nov 21 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|