MUSE v8 Technical Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The MUSE v8 is a five-day training course covering the history and function of the MUSE system, including MUSE client workstations, MUSE servers, MAC5000/5500 carts, Monitoring Gateway and connectivity to Case and Mars PC. The course provides a brief overview of Muse EveryWare, Centricity Clinical Gateway, and MUSE in a Virtual Environment. The course is designed to teach the Biomedical Technician, System Administrator, and IT Professional the practical skills needed for troubleshooting the System and performing basic setups of MUSE 8.
Upon successful completion of the MUSE Core course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the differences between older MUSE versions and MUSE v8
- Perform basic setup and configurations on the MUSE v8 server
- Setup and configure the MUSE v8 client workstations
- Install/reinstall MUSE v8 application on a clientIdentify and describe the purpose of MUSE v8 Windows Services
- Identify SQL 2005 database components
- Navigate SQL Server using the SQL Server Management Studio
- Configure the MAC 5000/5500 carts to send resting ECG’s to the MUSE
- Perform basic troubleshooting using event logs, queues and services
- Configure and backup the MUSE file server to a network share
- Describe MUSE network connectivity and dataflow to and from other devices
- Identify the requirements for each type of device input and output device
- Setup and configure a MAC 5000 or MAC 3500/5500 to communicate with the MUSE File Server via wireless client bridge or LAN connection
- Setup and configure Patient Monitoring equipment to communicate with the MUSE file server
- Setup and configure the MUSE system to communicate with the CASE Stress equipment to receive reports.
- Setup and configure the MUSE system to communicate with the MARS file server to receive reports.
- Describe the features and function of MUSE Enterprise connectivity solutions -- MUSE Web, Centricity Clinical Gateway, and MuseEveryWARE
- Troubleshoot the configurations covered in the course
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and Windows Operating system
- Basic knowledge of networks
Tuition & lodging: $8,510
Tuition, lodging & air: $9,4051
1: US only. Contact Us at 1-888-799-9921
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|