MR Proficient Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
MR Proficient technical training provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE MR systems. The 13 day training provides an understanding of GE MR systems including safety, principles of MR, how to perform PMs, as well as some corrective maintenance and troubleshooting. It is an integrated training program including online prerequisite training and instructor-led hands on labs. The online training provides an understanding of MR Fundamentals, Introductory Physics, and Safety. Hands on lab activities provide the student the opportunity to practice, apply, and demonstrate their knowledge and service skills across GE MR platforms.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Operate the systems
- Perform calibrations on the systems
- Perform Planned Maintenance on presented GE MR systems
- Troubleshoot and perform corrective maintenance related to: Patient Handling Sub-systems, Host Computers and Software, Communication Paths, CAM Chassis, Universal Power Monitoring (UPM), TPS Reset failures, RF Transmit and Receive problems, Gradients, Coils, Image Quality and issues typically encountered during PM.
- Troubleshoot and perform corrective maintenance related to the: Heat Exchanger Coolant cabinet (HEC)
- Engage in effective technical conversations with a support team (local or remote).
Biomedical and Clinical Engineers
Online prerequisites are included as part of the purchase price. The online prerequisite include:
- Principles of MR Suite Safety
Tuition Only: $28,265
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Wed, Jan 29 2020||Fri, Feb 14 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Wed, Feb 26 2020||Fri, Mar 13 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Wed, Apr 22 2020||Fri, May 8 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|