Mammo Proficient Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Digital Mammography systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructorled training sessions and computer based training (CBT). Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Describe system components, block diagrams, documentation strategies and safety procedures for the digital mammography systems.
- Operate the digital mammography systems.
- Perform planned maintenance on the digital mammography
- Calibrated the digital mammography Systems
- Perform basic networking and connectivity related tasks
- Perform selected corrective maintenance procedures
Biomedical and technical professionals
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waitlist Me|
|Tue, Nov 12 2019||Thu, Nov 14 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Feb 10 2020||Fri, Feb 14 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|