Integrated Patient Monitoring
- See Purchase Options
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This technical service class contains the Dash and the Solar patient monitors and the CICV5.1 Clinical Information Center products along with their peripheral components such as the Patient Data Module (PDM) and the PRN 50/50M. It is intended to teach the practical skills needed to configure and troubleshoot the system. Participants are involved in clinical software navigation and software configuration along with the application of service tools. The course provides a detailed explanation of the individual hardware and software components and their integration and interconnectivity with other system components. Participants learn hands-on skills through labs designed to reinforce principles covered in class.
Note: Only the latest versions of product hardware and software will be discussed in this class. For in-depth specific product technical service training please refer to the product specific classes.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Assess different configuration options relating to hardware and software for the Patient Monitoring products and update as required.
- Explain the Patient Monitoring products software and hardware.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the configuration and operational navigation.
- Analyze and successfully troubleshoot any failures, using service documentation, course material, and troubleshooting tools demonstrated during class.
- Discuss repair/replacement procedures for Field Replaceable Units (FRUs).
- Demonstrate proper use of all special tools and test equipment during all hands-on service procedures.
- Perform calibrations as required for service and Planned Maintenance.
- Explain and demonstrate the Post Service checkout procedure to validate operation after installation, repair, or replacement procedures.
- Dash with version 6.8 (or greater) software
- Solar 8000i/8000M
- Patient Data Module (PDM)
- Clinical Information Center (CIC) version 5.1 (or greater) software
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Required Pre-Requisites: None
- Essentials of Healthcare IT or equivalent
Required IT Skills
The following skills are required for successful completion of this class:
- IP Addressing, Subnetting, Hardware Replacement, Switch Troubleshooting, Network Connectivity, and Network Troubleshooting
Tuition & lodging: $8,890
Tuition, lodging & air: $9,785*
* US only
Contact Us: 1-888-799-9921