Innova Biplane Full Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Innova Biplane Course introduces digital detectors to biplane cardiac and vascular labs. The course is designed for engineers who are responsible for servicing biplane systems. This audience requires learning only the differences between Innova single plane and Innova biplane. The skills learned in prior Innova courses will be applied to the unique requirements of the Innova biplane system. Labs and supporting classroom discussion explore the specific functions and features of biplane systems. Emphasis is placed on operation, applications, configuration, calibration, troubleshooting and repair using system documentation, functional block diagrams, and diagnostic software.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices when working on the system
- Identify major features and functionality of the Innova Biplane System
- Install the system without support, except for procedures that require physical assistance
- Maintain the system in good working order by performing periodic maintenance as required
- Perform system software loads
- Operate the Innova Biplane System at the application level
- Configure/reconfigure hardware settings and software options
- Perform system measurements, calibrations and adjustments
- Locate and identify the procedures to remove and replace commonly replaced parts (FRUs)
- Troubleshoot system problems to the subsystem and board (FRU) levels
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
Vascular Proficient Service Training R0154RY
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.