Discovery PET/CT 600 & Discovery PET/CT 690 Elite & Optima PET/CT 560
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course consists of a 5-day in-residence class with labs. It is intended for Service Engineers who are servicing a Discovery PET/CT 600 or Discovery PET/CT 690 Elite or Optima PET/CT 560 systems. It will equip the Service Engineer with over-all system and PET subsystem theory and hands-on lab activities to address technical service issues.
Note: Service Engineers will also need to take the appropriate CT course(s).
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand theory of operation at the subsystem level
- Work safely in the Discovery PET/CT 600 and Discovery PET/CT 690 Elite and Optima PET/CT 560 environment 100% of the time
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service
- Identify the installation steps required for system installation, including seismic install requirements
- Identify replaceable parts, and replacement procedures
- Perform planned maintenance procedures
- Troubleshoot the system to the FRU level
- Correctly identify and operate specific subsystems
- Perform system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Troubleshoot image quality issues
- Perform system alignments, tuning and calibrations
- Load software (LFC) during install or troubleshooting
Biomedical and technical professionals
Schedule / Registration
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course.