Discovery NM750b Advanced Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI) gamma camera is a small field-of-view nuclear medicine imaging system based on CZT detectors. The MBI Gamma Camera is intended for diagnostic applications of the breast and other small organs (e.g., extremities, thyroid).
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe work practices and know ledge of regulatory requirements
- Identify key system components and component locations
- Perform key system measurements, calibrations, software load, configurations, adjustments and quality control
- Operate the system at functional and operational software level to assess system performance
- Perform key planned maintenance and calibrations, and other adjustments to keep the system performing within specified limits
- Identify system errors using standard and advanced service documentation, tools, and use system diagnostics to isolate faults remotely
- Remove and replace parts to repair systems at the FRU level using functional checks and performance tests to ensure proper operation
- Identify the appropriate tools, test equipment, calibration and safety procedures for product installation
Biomedical and Technical Professionals.
Prerequisite: NM Proficient – R0201NM ($25,185)