Discovery IGS 730 Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Discovery IGS 730 is single plane X-ray system with a mobile C-Arm designed for an OR and Hybri environment. This course covers tasks from installation and configuration to service and troubleshooting. Learning is accomplished through lecture and lab.
Delivery Method: Class/Lab
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- System Overview - Identify the new features/functions of the Discovery IGS 730.
- Install the new components on the Discovery IGS 730.
- Configure and calibrate the new components on the Discovery 730.
- Install new software on the Discovery IGS 730 System.
- Operate the Discovery IGS 730.
- Perform new PMs on the Discovery IGS 730.
- Troubleshoot and repair the new subsystems of the Discovery IGS 730.
- Demonstrate safe work practices when operating/servicing a Discovery IGS 730.b.
Biomedical and technical professionals.
DGS Fundamentals (web) R0211RY $950
DGS Fundamentals (class/lab) R0212RY $7,490
Vascular Basic Service Technical Training (Class/Lab) R0195RY $6,615
Innova IQ Table Training (Web) R0188RY $2,590
Innova x100 & Innova IGS 5x0 Systems Full Service R0154RY $25,185