Proficient Fixed Digital Rad
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Proficient Fixed Digital Rad provides knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE XR Fixed Digital Rad imaging systems. This integrated training program includes instructor-led training sessions and online pre-work. Maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices and take appropriate safety measuresagainst possible hazards while working with the systems.
- Operate the systems at the application level for performance evaluationof the system.
- Identify the features, functionality, and major components of thesystems.
- Identify the basic setup and configuration.
- Identify troubleshooting techniques and tools.
- Identify the basic calibration procedures and how they are performed.
Systems addressed/covered in the Proficient Course
- Definium 8000
- Brivo DR-F / XR385
- Optima XR640
- Optima XR646
- Discovery XR650
- Discovery XR656
Biomedical and technical professionals
Required prerequisite training below:
Included as part of the Proficient Fixed Digital Rad course tuition:
- R0192RY - Flashpad CBT
- R0211RY - DGS Fundamentals (Web) - $950
- R0212RY - DGS Fundamentals Course - $7,490
Tuition Only: $14,315
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Sep 16 2019||Fri, Sep 20 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Sep 30 2019||Fri, Oct 4 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon Oct 14 2019||Fri, Oct 18 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Oct 28 2019||Fri, Nov 01 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Nov 11 2019||Fri, Nov 15 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Dec 09 2019||Fri, Dec 13 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|