Digital Mammography Systems
- ACCREDITATION TYPE:
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH :
- 81 Hours
- CREDIT HOURS:
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The class will provide the hands-on training required to effectively service the GE digital Mammo Systems including Seno 2000D, Senographe DS and Senographe Essential Digital Mammography systems. Prerequisites to this class are basic mammography training or equivalent experience including, Older mammo fundamentals classes, or the current XR Basic Service class (which also covers mammo basics). older Rad and Fluoro fundamentals classes will not meet the prerequisite requirements, as they did not include mammo basics.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Install digital mammo systems
- Configure digital mammo systems
- Calibrate digital mammo systems
- Perform image quality testing on digital mammo systems
- Reload digital mammo systems operating and application software
- Troubleshoot and repair the systems to the Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) level 80% of the time without support
- Perform functional checks on the systems
- Perform required planned maintenance on the systems
- Backup and restore the Senographe Databases
- Install and Operate CAD System
- Define the differences between the 2000D, Seno DS, and the Seno Essential regarding functionality, hardware and service
- Operate and calibrate the Stereotactic units for both DS and Essential
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
DGS Fundamentals (web) R0211RY $950
DGS Fundamentals (class/lab) R0212RY $7,490
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.