Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Detection and Guided Solutions (DGS) Fundamentals service training provides basic knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Rad, Fluoro, Vascular, and Mammo imaging systems. This is the second step in an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training sessions and online pre-work. This class will incorporate numerous GE XR systems enabling knowledge and service skills to be practiced and applied during lab activities.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices and take appropriate safety measures against possible hazards while working with GE X-ray systems.
- Identify the features, functionality, and major components of GE X-ray systems.
- Operate most GE X-ray systems at the application level for performance evaluation of the system.
- Perform simple non-invasive repairs.
Biomedical and Clinical Engineers
Required prerequisite training below:
- R0211RY - DGS Fundamentals (web) - $950
Tuition Only: $7,490
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.