CT Advanced Service Training
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 9.5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
CT Advanced is an integrated training program including instructor-led, hands on labs, and online training. CT Advanced focuses on in-depth knowledge of GE CT enabling troubleshooting, diagnosis, and corrective actions. Hands on lab activities provide the student the opportunity to practice, apply, and demonstrate their knowledge and service skills across GE CT platforms.
This course covers CT across the GE CT modality (except super value (ASIA) & the highest Revolution CT)
This is a PAE course.
At the end of this course, the service professional will be able to:
- Perform work according to safety regulations and standards on a CT system
- Perform basic system setup, scan and image/data manipulation and storage on a CT system
- Identify common problems on CT systems
- Complete preventative maintenance according to service schedules, including all necessary documentation
- Understand CT principles, high level theory, and sub-systems
- System overview, basic system operation, & configuration
- Perform dose check
- Understand error logs
- Change certain parts, including tube change
Equipment Used in Class
- Brightspeed (5x)
- Lightspeed (5x)
- VCT (7x)
- Optima 660/660 EVO (Also called “Revolution EVO”)
- 750HD (Also called “Revolution HD”) or (“Revolution GSI” if it includes the GSI features)
- In the future, (Q3/4 of 2017) we’ll also move to including “Revolution CT” systems in Proficient. Right now they are only covered in the Revolution CT Advanced course.
Biomedical or Clinical Engineering Staff
Tuition Only: $19,465
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Aug 20 2018||Fri, Aug 31 2018||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Sep 10 2018||Fri, Sep 21 2018||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Sep 24 2018||Fri, Oct 05 2018||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Oct 08 2018||Fri, Oct 19 2018||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Oct 22 2018||Fri, Nov 02 2018||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Nov 26 2018||Fri, Dec 07 2018||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|