Corometrics 250 Series Maternal/Fetal Monitors
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Corometrics* 250 monitor interactive service training program provides participants a review on how to repair and maintain this product. The program starts with an overview of the differences between the 120 series and the 250 series. It then points out the major features of the monitor and provides a high level theory of operation. The majority of program demonstrates how to access and remove the field replaceable units (FRUs). Also included in the program are the maintenance suggestions and answers to frequently asked troubleshooting questions. This course can be completed with an interactive CD or as an online course.
A computer, or computer access with CD ROM drive required to use this CD course.
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac®), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port, CD ROM drive
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 2000 or XP Professional only
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, Microsoft Windows Media Player® 10 or greater, Adobe Reader® (latest version), latest Adobe Flash® plug-ins, HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation program.
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers