CARESCAPE R860 Technical Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The CARESCAPE R860 Technical Training class provides the student with the knowledge to competently operate and maintain the R860 critical care ventilator. By the end of the course, participants should be able to interpret different breathing patterns, navigate screen menus, remove and replace system components, and perform planned maintenance procedures, service tests and calibrations.
Upon successful completion of this training program and in compliance with applicable documentation, the service professional should be able to:
- Operate the ventilator with different modes and navigate the menus
- Interpret pneumatic and electronic diagrams
- Remove and replace system components
- Perform planned maintenance, including tests and calibrations
- Download software for the R860
- Use system diagnostics to troubleshoot faults and perform tests
- Perform installation procedures as directed
Biomedical equipment technicians
Biomedical and clinical engineers
Tuition Only: $5,695 2020786-387
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Mar 30 2020||Thu, Apr 2 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, May 18 2020||Thu, May 21 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|