CARESCAPE R860 Differences
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course has been designed as an online course for the CARESCAPE R860. The differences course will allow students who have previously attended the Engstrom™ Ventilator course to service the CARESCAPE R860.
- Perform calibration, disassembly and replacement of FRU level components for the Touch Display.
- Identify menu structure for the software interface for User, Super User and Service.
- Review the external and internal changes from Engstrom to CARESCAPE R860.
- Recognize Service Application changes from Engstrom to CARESCAPE R860.
- Review the adjustable mounting rail and humidifier bracket features.
- Differentiate visually between neonatal and adult/pediatric patient types.
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Required prerequisites: Engstrom Ventilator Training