CARESCAPE Monitor B850
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The goal of the CARESCAPE Monitor B850 course is to teach the theory and operation of the CARESCAPE Monitor B850, use of Webmin service interface, configuration, licensing the options and features, calibration procedures for supported hemodynamic parameter modules, corrective maintenance, planned maintenance, maintenance procedures, software transfer procedures, and service special tools.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Provide an overview of CARESCAPE Monitor B850 system (CPU, Software, Displays, Input devices, Frames and RACs)
- Identify acquisition devices/modules that are compatible with CARESCAPE Monitor B850 (E-Modules, Tram Modules, Printer and Writers, iPanel, Unity Network ID)
- Recognize the system hazards and safety rules
- Configuration of CARESCAPE Monitor B850 and compatible peripherals and external devices
- Create Clinical Default Settings
- Identify system service strategy
- Identify Disassembly and Reassembly procedures
- Identify system hardware components to the FRU level
- Perform Maintenance and Checkout
- Perform Webmin diagnostics
- Calibrate the Gas calibration
- Calibrate the NIBP parameter
- Calibrate the IP parameter
- Calibrate the Temperature parameter
- Calibrate the ECG Analog output
- Calibrate the IP Analog output
- Calibrate the touch screen
- Perform Installation Checkout
- Perform System Maintenance
- CARSCAPE Monitor B850
- F5 and F7 Frames
- Tram-Rac and TRAM Module
- 15 and 19 inch display
- Service personnel that support the installation, configuration, maintenance, and service of the CARESCAPE Monitor B850.
- Essentials of Healthcare IT or equivalent
- Tuition: $8,295
- Tuition & lodging: $9,220
- Tuition, lodging & air: $10,1151
1: US only. Contact Us at 1-888-799-9921.
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.