Carescape Central Station v2 Full Service Technical Training
- See Purchase Options
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 3 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE CARESCAPE Central Station v2 systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training sessions. Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE CARESCAPE Central Station v2 systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a designated GE training site. In order to receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Identify the function of the CSCSv2 in a medical environment and know the services and systems the CSCSv2 integrates with on the CARESCAPE and medical center networks.
- Identify various configurations of hardware and software for the CSCSv2.
- Use the CSCSv2 service tools to complete installation and configuration procedures.
- Install required licenses to enable features for specific medical center location needs.
- Perform all applicable tasks in the Service Manual to physically install a CSCSv2 unit
- Navigate the CSCSv2 clinical application for end user operation.
- Analyze and successfully troubleshoot any hardware or software failures using service documentation and diagnostic tools.
- Repair/Replace Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) on the CSCSv2 unit and its peripherals.
- Perform system recovery by performing a software reload of the CSCSv2 unit.
- Perform a software upgrade to the CSCSv2 unit using the appropriate tools.
- Perform checkout procedures provided in the Service Manual to validate operation after installation or repair procedures or during planned maintenance.
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical engineers
No Prerequisites for this course.
Tuition Only: $5,175
Tuition and Lodging: $5,730
Tuition, Lodging and Airfare: $6,625
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Tue, Mar 5 2019||Thu, Mar 7 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|