Brivo XR385 Differences Training
- ACCREDITATION TYPE:
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 3 Hours
- CREDIT HOURS:
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Brivo XR385 Differences Training is a differences course targeted for experienced service engineers who have taken the Digital Rad Systems Full Service class. The purpose of this training is to give a high-level introduction to the system, highlighting what is unique and different. The exam should be taken after studying the web course material.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices and take appropriate safety measures against possible hazards while working with the systems
- Operate the systems at the application level for performance evaluation of the system
- Identify the features, functionality, and major components of the systems
- Identify the basic setup and configuration
- Identify troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Identify the basic calibration procedures and how they are performed
Note: Moving forward this content will be covered in the Digital Rad Systems Full Service Class.
- Identify the basic subsystems, components and their functions
- Identify safety precautions for the system
- Identify the high-level installation requirements for the system
- Fault/Isolate system errors using standard and advanced service documentation and diagnostics
- Identify key laptop procedures
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
Note: All training must be completed within 24 months of purchase.
- Each course page has a "Schedule/Registration" tab. Click on the "Schedule/Registration" tab to see available course dates and locations.
- Find the desired date/location, and click on "Register Now".
- Complete all information on the registration form.
(Note: Asterisks indicate required fields).
- Click on the link for the Technical - Application for Advanced Service Training Form. Following the instructions on the form, complete and sign the form, and fax or e-mail to the Registrar. This will begin the eligibility confirmation and purchase
(Note: If you are paying by a billable PO, fax a copy of the PO to 262-574-8627).
- Print the registration form for your records.
- Click the Submit button to send your registration form to our Training Coordinator. A GE Training Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to finalize the registration process.
- After your approved application form is received, the Registrar will contact the student to confirm dates, prerequisites and housing details (if In-Resident).
- After attendance and payment details are confirmed, a formal confirmation letter will be sent.
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone: email@example.com or by contacting 888-799-9921.
- For cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made 7-15 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of course tuition. For cancellations made 1-6 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of course tuition.
- For no-shows (i.e, registered students who do not attend the class but do not cancel in advance of the class start date), there is a no-show fee of full course tuition.
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class for any reason and at any time. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes.