B40 Monitor Technical Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The B40 Patient Monitor Service Training class is designed to teach the overview, operation, installation, maintenance, service, and software update of theB40 monitors, E-miniC gas module, and the hemodynamic parameter module. It also introduces the use of the EEntropy and CARESCAPE Respiratory modules with the B40 v2 Patient Monitor.
- Install the B40 Monitor in a CARESCAPE or S/5 Network Environment
- Service the B40 Monitor
- Perform Planned Maintenance on the B40 monitor
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules Full Service Training (Web)
Note: This course is recommended if the participant wantsadditional training on modules, specifically the E-sCAiO
Tuition Only 2020786-329 $2,275
Tuition/Lodging 2020786-330 $2,645
Tuition/Lodging/Airfare 2020786-331 $3,540*
* US only Contact Us: 1-888-799-9921