Apex Pro Frequency Hopping (FH) Telemetry Technical Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Patient Monitoring Systems
This technical service class for the ApexPro* Frequency Hopping (FH) Telemetry system illustrates the practical skills needed to configure and troubleshoot the system. Participants are involved in clinical software navigation and the comprehension of software configuration and service tools. This course includes connection to the Enterprise Access (EA) system. The course provides a detailed explanation of the individual hardware and software components, their integration and interconnectivity with other system components. Through hands-on labs, participants will switch out an access point, program patient transmitters, configure Telemetry Server software, load scripts to switches and remotely diagnose Server problems. The FH over EA will show how the Access Points are now located in the remote closets and no longer in the ceilings. The student will also learn about the EA Switching Hub Unit (SHU).
*Now offering on-site training. We bring the class to you.*
(Please see purchase options below.)
Customers are required to bring a computer laptop to class. The laptop will be used to view electronic documentation and operate software service tools, which are provided during class.
Computer Laptop Requirements:
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac®), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port, CD ROM, USB port, AC Power Cord
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 7 or above
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, Google Chrome or Firefox, Microsoft Windows Media Player® 10 or greater, Adobe Reader® (latest version), latest Adobe Flash® plug-ins, HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation program.
- Local administrator access
- Ability to disable spyware and virus scan programs
- No other versions of Ghost previously installed
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Tuition (2020786-393): $6625
On-site Training Tuition(2020786-416): $46,375 (8 attendees)