AMX-4 Full Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course introduces the AMX-4 portable X-ray system. Upon completion of this course, the student should be proficient in the service and maintenance of this unit.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Install the AMX-4 utilizing approved procedures and protocols
- Perform applicable functional checks
- Perform preventive maintenance checks
- Perform assembly/disassembly procedures; identify major component locations
- Safely service mechanical components using existing field service tools and procedures
- Troubleshoot to board/item level using appropriate service documentation, diagnostics, and peripheral test equipment
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
DGS Fundamentals (Web) - $950 - R0211RY
DGS Fundamentals Course - $7,490 - R0212RY
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Dec 09 2019||Wed, Dec 11 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|