AISYS CS2 Differences Online Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
When the student has finished this course they will have a working knowledge of the differences in hardware and software between the Aisys and Aisys CS2.
Target AudienceBiomedical and Technical Professionals
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Support the repair/replacement of the Touch Display, cVIB, and Central Brake
- Identify elements of the ECOflow option
- Recognize alternative setups for service procedures
- Navigate User, Super User and Service Screens
- Support the use of the E-sCAiOV module
- Review the optional mode SIMV-PCV/VG
PrerequisitesPrerequisite: AISYS Technical Training Course