Advanced NM Cardiac Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This course provides the knowledge and skills to perform service tasks on GE NM Cardiac systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training session(s). Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities and using a system simulator. A knowledge-based exam is included.
NOTE: This program excludes training on the CT (VCT 64-slice) portion of the D570c system—which requires, at minimum, Proficient CT training before servicing the CT components.
Target AudienceBiomedical and Technical Professionals
On successful completion of training, the student will have the skills needed for comprehensive service, requiring support for only unique problems or special applications. Additionally, they will be able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair the Ventri and Discovery 530c NM Cardiac systems, including.
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service.
- Work safely in the Ventri/D530c environment
- Identify FRU part numbers, and replace common FRUs
- Identify the installation steps and resources required for system installation
- Perform system Installation or room move
- Perform system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Troubleshoot image quality issues
- Perform system alignments, tuning and calibrations
- Isolate system faults to the FRU level using system diagnostics
- Perform planned maintenance procedures
- Load software (LFC) during install or troubleshooting
PrerequisitesNM Proficient - R0201NM ($25,185)
Proficient NM Cardiac Service
Pricing OptionsTuition: $12,255
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, May 11 2020||Fri, May 15 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 1 2020||Fri, Jun 5 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|