Advanced NM 600 / 800 Series Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course teaches the knowledge and skills to perform advanced service tasks on GE NM 600/800 systems. This integrated training program includes instructor-led training and practicing knowledge and service skills during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE NM 615, 630/830, 850/860, 670/870, 670 CZT and Optima 640 systems. To receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
NOTE: This program excludes training on the CT (VCT 64-slice) portion of the D570c system—which requires, at minimum, Proficient CT training before servicing the CT components.
IMPORTANT: Before attending any NM Advanced training, the Proficient NM General Purpose course must be completed, as it provides NM theory and a foundation for servicing NM systems. Completing the Proficient NM GP course consists of the ILT and all the pre- and post-requisites assigned to it. NM Cardiac systems are excluded from this course.
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:• Locate and identify Gantry AND Table components
• Locate and properly operate all emergency stops
• Demonstrate safe work practices while performing key system measurements, calibrations, configurations, adjustments and quality control
• Identify system errors using standard and advanced service documentation, tools, and diagnostics
• Identify appropriate tools, test equipment, calibration and safety procedures for product installation
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite course, including price, click on the links below.
- NM Proficient - R0201NM - $25,185
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.