Advanced NM 600 Series Service
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE NM600 Series systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training session(s) completing post-requisites for Proficient NM General Purpose (as listed on GSU). Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
NOTE: This program excludes training on the CT (VCT 64-slice) portion of the D570c system—which requires, at minimum, Proficient CT training before servicing the CT components.
This course is taught in English.
Upon successfully completing this course, the student should be able to:
• Locate and identify Gantry AND Table components and
• Demonstrate safe work practices
• Perform key system measurements, calibrations, configurations, adjustments and quality control
• Perform key and calibrations, and other adjustments to keep system performing within specified limits
• Identify system errors using standard and advanced service documentation, tools, and diagnostics
• Use functional checks and performance tests to ensure proper operation
• Identify appropriate tools, test equipment, calibration and safety procedures for product installation
• Locate and properly operate all emergency stops
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE NM 600 Series - 615/630/640/670/670CZT systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a the HCI with instructor(s). To receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite course, including price, click on the links below.
- NM Proficient - R0201NM - $25,185
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.