Vascular Proficient Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
Target AudienceBiomedical and Technical Professionals
OverviewAt the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Perform planned maintenance on a single plane system.
- Configure system hardware settings and software options on GE vascular single plane systems.
- Calibrate system hardware on a GE vascular single plane system.
- Perform troubleshooting and run diagnostics on a single plane system.
- Perform corrective maintenance procedures on GE vascular single plane systems.
- Participate as a member of a single plane vascular system installation team.
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE X-ray vascular single plane systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a designated GE training site. In order to receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
Innova IGS 520/530/540
Innova IGS 5
Innova IGS 320/330
R0211RY – DGS Fundamentals web
R0212RY – DGS Fundamentals 1 week course
R0188RY – Innova IQ web
Purchase OptionsTuition: $25,185
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Feb 03 2020||Fri, Feb 14 2020||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Feb 17 2020||Fri, Feb 28 2020||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Mar 09 2020||Fri, Mar 20 2020||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Apr 13 2020||Fri, Apr 24 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, May 11 2020||Fri, May 22 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 1 2020||Fri, Jun 12 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 15 2020||Fri, Jun 26 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|