Would you like all the GE Healthcare information you need in one site?
We want to make it easier for you to access the information you need, when you need it, from your computer or your mobile device. Introducing the new GEHealthcare.com – part of a new digital ecosystem, designed for you.
- Get detailed information about the products, services, digital and consulting solutions you need to help improve outcomes for your patients, staff and your enterprise.
- Learn from subject matter experts on clinical, operational, leadership topics, and trends, to help you achieve your goals.
- Access your personalized dashboard to help you operate more efficiently through MyGEHealthcare, a secure, single-sign-on and mobile-friendly customer portal.
Let us help make the complex simple!
Register today to view your personalized dashboard and start linking your current GE applications. Once linked, your personalized dashboard will become your single sign on portal to the information you need in the moments that matter.
NOW Introducing: MyOrders
MyOrders is your one stop shop for accessing critical purchasing and payables information online, providing you with the ability to pay your invoices via Credit Card. Track your order status, download documents, invoices and service reports as well as request updates on Service Contracts for PO, cost centers, your billing address and more.
“Pay Now” with Credit Card! No need to call and arrange payments over the phone, simply login to www.gehealthcare.com and choose My Orders to get started. Select your invoices, add your card and complete payment, it’s as simple as that! If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com
The GE Healthcare My Orders encompass DI, Ultrasound, LCS, OEC service & equipment. This on-line portal has been designed to answer common questions related to your GE orders. Key features of My Orders application:
- Equipment order and delivery information with downloadable order documents (quote, PO, change letter)
- Service parts order and delivery information
- Service Module with contract information, and requests for updates (system removal, PO, cost center, billing address)
- Downloadable copies of invoices for equipment, parts, service requests and service contracts
- Downloadable copies of Service Reports
- Optional email notification for new invoices, PO expiration's and contract rate changes.
Already registered? Show me my info.