ApexPro FH Telemetry System
Telemetry for large healthcare enterprises
ApexProTM FH telemetry offers an expansive and scalable telemetry option designed to support large healthcare enterprises. ApexPro FH works seamlessly with CARESCAPETM Enterprise Access. This powerful combination provides a coverage area of up to 1.2 million square feet, enabling you to monitor up to 640 patients across the enterprise.
ApexPro FH telemetry relies on an exceptional, bi-directional networking infrastructure operating in the Wireless Medical Telemetry Service (WMTS) for dependable communication of vital patient information. An access point-based, Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) infrastructure provides you with the capacity and flexibility to help meet your telemetry demands. These advanced technologies help ensure a reliable signal for every monitored patient.
Access to clinical data
With ApexPro FH telemetry, vital patient details are available through a variety of information viewing devices to enable constant vigilance and workflow flexibility. When clinical intelligence can be accessed in so many convenient ways, caregivers are empowered to respond quickly to critical situations and take appropriate action.
In Combination Mode, a CARESCAPE, DashTM, or SolarTM monitor at the bedside displays ApexPro FH telemetry waveforms alongside other vital signs, saving the time and inconvenience of disconnecting and reconnecting the patient to telemetry. In Rover Combo Mode, a wireless CARESCAPE or Dash monitor and ApexPro FH telemetry together create a powerful mobile monitoring solution.
Supports centralized and decentralized monitoring
ApexPro FH effectively enables centralized or decentralized monitoring. Because telemetry data is accessible enterprise-wide, patients can be placed flexibly throughout the organization while being monitored with ApexPro FH. Nurses are able to focus on patient care with the confidence that their patients are receiving continuous, quality monitoring. Whether you choose centralized or decentralized monitoring, ApexPro FH helps support your hospital protocol for continuous patient surveillance.
ApexPro FH telemetry provides exceptional detection and analysis of patient data to help you fully and accurately monitor your patients’ status.
- ApexPro FH uses the EK-Pro clinical algorithm, which processes and analyzes five independent, simultaneous ECG leads. Plus, an innovative Smart Leads Fail feature helps to reduce false ECG alarms.
- With EK-Pro, ApexPro FH supports advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming.
- ApexPro FH has the capability to monitor two V-leads on each patient.
- Pace detection across two vectors improves the system’s ability to see and recognize a wide variety of pacemakers.
- The flexible design of ApexPro FH allows each transceiver to monitor only the parameters each patient requires. Continuous monitoring of ECG and SpO2 and episodic monitoring of NIBP and temperature allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patient’s acuity.
Innovative parameter technology
- EK-Pro five lead arrhythmia analysis provides advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic.
- Dual V-lead monitoring allows caregivers to be vigilant for both arrhythmias and ST segment changes through an exceptional picture of the patient’s heart.
- Continuous SpO2 and episodic monitoring of NIBP and Temp allow caregivers to tailor monitoring according to the patient’s acuity.
- Flexible: ApexPro FH works seamlessly with CARESCAPE Enterprise Access. This single-infrastructure approach gives you flexibility to deploy ApexPro FH telemetry wherever you need it so you can accommodate today’s requirement while helping ensure the capacity for future expansion.
- Dependable: Bi-directional networking infrastructure operates in the protected Wireless Medical Telemetry Service (WMTS).
- Scalable: An access point-based, Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) infrastructure provides you with capacity and flexibility.