GoldSeal Senographe Essential
A GoldSeal refurbished Senographe Essential full-field digital system is designed to give you what you need to perform high-quality mammograms. This mammography product that lets you perform a wide variety of breast procedures-from in-office screening and diagnostics to interventions to mobile screenings.
With GoldSeal Senographe Essential you'll get:
- Value through high-quality images
- Continuum in a long-term investment and a platform that is upgradeable for future applications
- Smooth and efficient workflow due to comprehensive workflow solutions from worklist integration and multi-modality capabilities
And using a pre-owned, refurbished Senographe Essential mammography platform is a way to maximize your investment dollars.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
Senographe Essential helps make mammography easy for you and your patients. A GoldSeal system Senographe Essential:
- Offers one of the largest detectors in the industry
- Offers fast
The isocentric two-speed gantry allows you to position patients quickly and easily.
- Offers an ergonomic design
An ergonomic hand switch control and console and optional exposure control helps improve operator comfort.
- Helps you provide quality care
An automatic image display helps you quickly make decisions for positioning and quality assurance.
- Lets you see breast tissue clearly
An optional 3 megapixel monitor at the technologist workstation provides high-resolution images that help you review breast tissue.
Every Senographe mammography system uses the same integrated image chain. From x-ray tube to detector to image-reconstruction software, every component is designed to contribute to high image quality at optimum dose for each patient’s breast composition.
- The GE flat-panel amorphous silicon digital detector, since its introduction in 1999, has delivered trusted results. With its large 24 x 31cm field of view, it accommodates nearly all breast sizes, and it delivers high detective quantum efficiency (DQE), which translates to images high in spatial resolution, high in contrast, and low in noise.
- AutoQAP quality assurance programs help ensure consistent image quality while minimizing the workload. Most weekly and monthly tests are automatically scored and saved by the system, which helps increase your productivity.
- Automated repeat-reject analysis (RRA) software allows you to indicate the reason for rejected images and saves this data to a downloadable file for quality control purposes.
GE GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you value and quality and a smart use of precious healthcare resources:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload