GoldSeal Certified LightSpeed RT Series
Precision at an Affordable Price
Radiotherapy simulation and planning demand the accuracy and precision of CT systems like the LightSpeed RT family. GoldSeal LightSpeed RT16 systems help you image small structures, and see fine details for accurate contouring, and accurately detect edges of tumors in motion. The result is an effective balance of resolution, coverage, speed and dose for radiation therapy simulation at its best.
LightSpeed RT 16 provides routine 16-slice acquisition with outstanding image clarity and 20mm of coverage.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
The LightSpeed RT16 provide for:
- Accurate 3D visualization
- Fast scan times to improve productivity
- Optimized workflow from acquisition to final report
- Increased patient comfort with faster scans
- Precise positioning of patients even in challenging cases
LightSpeed RT16 provides routine 16-slice acquisition. In addition, the LightSpeed RT Series of CT scanners include:
- Xtream* technology
- Breathing lights with countdown timer
- In-room start
- Slip-ring technology with advanced axial scanning
- Full 360º rotational scans
- Natural, intuitive user interface
- Remote gantry tilt
GoldSeal LightSpeed RT Series scanner specifications include:
- 80 cm-gantry opening
- 65cm-wide display field of view
GoldSeal pre-owned, refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload