- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 10 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The NM Proficient service training program teaches skills to take first call on NM and NM/CT systems, complete Planned Maintenance, and perform basic troubleshooting and parts replacement on Infinia, NM600 Series, and Cardiac (Ventri/D530c/D570c) systems. It will also include the CT portion on Optima NM/CT 640 and Infinia with Hawkeye systems. The CT portion of the D670 and D570 systems is excluded and requires Proficient CT training before servicing the CT component.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify NM systems and components
- Perform basic operations of NM and NM/CT imaging systems
- Perform NM and X-ray quality control procedures
- Perform proficient-level calibrations
- Perform planned maintenance (PM) on selected NM systems
- Perform basic system troubleshooting
- Replace parts (FRU) that require proficient knowledge or skill
- Perform basic software tasks and network functions
- Assist an Advanced or Expert Field Engineer with an installation
Equipment Used in Class - At HCI
- NM 600 Series systems: Discovery NM/CT 670 and NM 630, Optima NM/CT 640
- Infinia with Hawkeye
- Discovery NM 530c
Biomedical and technical professionals
Tuition Only: $25,185
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Wait List Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.